Meeting Embedded Blogroll 114
published at 29.05.2020 10:23 by Jens Weller
Blogroll No. 114 - 29. May
- Atadiat - Buy One, Get Three: The Multi-function Instrument “Analog Discovery 2” Review
- Codeplay - Podcast: Porting Math Libraries Across Heterogeneous Architectures
- Embedded Artistry - Q&A: Backward Compatibility for APIs
- Embedded Use - Qt Embedded Systems – Part 1: Building a Linux Image with Yocto
- GNSS C++ solutions - TEX-CUP GNSS dataset
- interrupt.memfault.com - What we've been reading in May
- KDAB - Using Visual Studio Code for Qt Applications – Part Two
- KDAB - Using Modern CMake with Qt
- Qt Blog - Qt for Automation changed to Qt M2M Protocols
- Qt Blog - What's New with Qt for Android
- Qt Blog - Support of Qt 5.9 LTS Ends in May 2020
- Random Nerd Tutorials - Learn ESP32 with Arduino IDE
- The Colin Walls Blog - Good management
- The Colin Walls Blog - How good is the software?
- Tindie Blog - Get Programming with the CircuitPython PewPew M4 Kit!
- Tindie Blog - The Arduino Piano Board Is Music to the Ears!