Scheduled for 18:00
Developing for Arduino/AVR, especially, with Modern C++ is not easy, it simply requires a lot of effort to start.
In this talk, we will explore a simple project together with some of the online tools such as:
* Design: Plant UML - https://bit.ly/2GRos5N
* Development: Compiler Explorer - https://godbolt.org/z/s64s9o
* Implementation/State Machine: SML - https://github.com/boost-ext/sml
* Unit Testing: UT - https://github.com/boost-ext/ut
* Simulation: Tinker Cad - https://www.tinkercad.com/things/9epUrFrzKP3
to lower the barrier of entry for the new kind of Modern C++ Embedded Developers.
Let's get ready to `Arduino` all the things at Meeting Embedded 2020!