A first look at the program of Meeting Embedded 2019
published at 07.08.2019 08:31 by Jens Weller
One week ago the call for talks for Meeting Embedded 2019 ended. 8 talks have been accepted, which form now the program of this years Meeting Embedded conference!
There is still 1-2 slots open for further submissions, so the submission form is still open.
- What could we learn from higher level programmers?
- What can be done?
- Dealing with measured physical units in modern C++
- Develop and deploy C/C++ applications to embedded Linux systems with Yocto
- Heap memory management: Overcoming fragmentation fears
- Callbacks - a cost-benefit comparison
- IoT with Rust and the nRF9160 - more secure and lower power!
- Generic programming for the masses
More details in the Talk and Speaker pages.