Meeting Embedded 2018 is a one day event focused on hard and software development for embedded and the IoT. Meeting Embedded will be at Vienna House Andel's Berlin Hotel on the 14th of November, right in front of Meeting C++!
The day will start with a keynote by Dan Saks, followed by talks on embedded development. The call for talks will start shortly, Meeting Embedded aims to have a good mix of talks spanning from embedded dev over tools to the IoT and back.
- At the Vienna House Andel's Berlin Hotel
- On Wednesday, the 14th of November
- Keynote by Dan Saks
- 8 more talks for planned
- submit your talk to Meeting Embedded until June 10th!
- Tickets are in the ticket shop available!
- The event is organized under the Berlin Code of Conduct.