Meeting Embedded 2018
Meeting Embedded 2018 is a one day event focused on hard and software development for embedded and the IoT. Meeting Embedded will be at Vienna House Andel's Berlin Hotel on the 14th of November, right in front of Meeting C++!
The day will start with a keynote by Dan Saks, followed by talks on embedded development.
- At the Vienna House Andel's Berlin Hotel
- On Wednesday, the 14th of November
- Keynote by Dan Saks
- up to 2 more talks planned
- 6 talks already published (see below)
- Tickets are available in the ticket shop!
- The event is organized under the Berlin Code of Conduct.
The conference offers a wide program from teaching embedded to IoT, with a focus on Software development for the embedded & IoT sector. More details in the schedule.